Here is a list of download mirrors for MozDev as well as information about the temporary redirector I had set up when the MozDev servers were offline due to flooding.
Mirror List (Updated August 11th 2005)
Even when the MozDev download redirector is offline, you can still hit a MozDev mirror directly and download from there. Just browse into the directory of the project and you'll see all the downloads available for that project.
- http://downloads.us-east1.mozdev.org/ (US - east coast)
- http://ftp.heanet.ie/pub/mozdev/ (Ireland)
- http://mozdev.oregonstate.edu/ (US - west coast)
- http://mozdev.xmundo.net/ (US)
- http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/mozdev.org/ (US - North Carolina)
- http://www.devlib.org/mozdev (US - Texas)
- http://mozdev.mirrors.nyphp.org/ (US - Washington, DC)
- http://mirror.meisterwerk.net/rmozdev/ (Switzerland)
- http://ftp.ntua.gr/pub/www/mozdev/ (Athens Greece)
- http://mozdev.archive.hk (Hong Kong)
- http://ftp.iasi.roedu.net/mirrors/mozdev.org (Romania)
- ftp://ftp.iasi.roedu.net/pub/mirrors/mozdev.org (Romania)
MozDev Download Mirror Redirector (RETIRED)
This redirector was retired one week after MozDev came back online
I've created a MozDev download redirector for developers to use from their own site while MozDev is offline. I will leave it up for one week after MozDev has been restored so everyone will have a chance to transition off of it.
To use the download redirector, just replace http://downloads.mozdev.org/ in your download link with http://johnhaller.com/jh/mozilla/mozdev_mirrors/download/? For example:
- Old download link: http://downloads.mozdev.org/my_extension/extension.xpi
- New download link: http://johnhaller.com/jh/mozilla/mozdev_mirrors/download/?my_extension/extension.xpi
This should make for a relatively painless switch back and forth for anyone that needs it. Any comments or questions, drop me a note.